Don't let a flat tire leave you stranded, The Tire Puncture Repair Toolkit provides everything you need to get you back on the road.
Flat tire plug string is an emergency solution for tubeless tire, it allowed us to repair a puncture on the trip.
Repair puncture tire very easily (just in few minutes) and without removing the tire from the rim.
The tire plug string made of butyl rubber, it will vulcanize quickly then seal tire puncture tightly.
The parcel comes with 5 strings, 8.5inch extra-long length make sure strings plugged into tire deeply, enhance the airtightness, repair every puncture with 1 string.
1. Circle the puncture area and pull out the puncture.
2. Explore the direction of puncture penetration with the patch probe, insert the pump along the direction of puncture to remove dust and debris inside the puncture.
3. Cut one end of the rubber strip into an inclined mouth and insert it into the hole at the front of the needle inserting tool, so that the length of the rubber strip at both ends of the hole is basically the same.
4. Insert the pin with rubber strip into the tire along the hole, and ensure the length of the pin is 2/3 (it must be determined that the cold rubber strip penetrates the tire body to avoid sliding out after inflation), and remove the pin after rotating the pin 360 degrees.
5. The remaining tire rubber strip outside the tire shall be cut off with the remaining 5mm length of the tread.
Color: Picture Color.
Size: 1 x 5.8 x 8.5 inches.
1 x Bifurcation Drill.
1 x Screw Drill.
1 X Glue.
5 x Strips.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.